The Customer Service 360 Experience
Customer Service 360 on Appian is a versatile framework-based solution that enables businesses to deliver exceptional customer service. It offers a centralized view of customer information, smart prioritization, intelligent entity classification, automatic sentiment analysis, integration with knowledge base, built-in analytics, self-service configurations portal, industry-agnostic capabilities, seamless integration with existing systems, multilingual support, and omnichannel customer service. With Customer Service 360, businesses can enhance their customer experience, improve operational efficiency, and drive customer loyalty.
Key Features and Functionalities
Smart Prioritization & Auto-Assignment
Intelligent Entity Classification
Utilizes advanced algorithms to automatically extract relevant information from customer problems, such as product details, contact information, account details, and date ranges. This information is then automatically added to the corresponding case, eliminating the need for agents to manually review and input this data for each case. The IDP application uses Appian Document Extraction to transform unstructured data from documents in any format into structured data. It also supports Google Connectors.
Automatic Sentiment Analysis
Integration to Knowledge Base
Serve majority of cases automatically without any manual intervention through predefined solutions coming straight from the Knowledge Base. Empower agents with relevant information on each recorded case, enabling them to efficiently and effectively address customer inquiries. Curate the content based on usefulness and rating and create new content, all from the same place.
Self Service Configurations Portal
Configure the system-recommended actions such as reading from any records, updating records, and sending any communication via email, social, SMS, etc.
Multilingual Support Framework
Omnichannel Customer Service
Why Choose Customer Service 360?
- Enhanced Visibility: Agents have 100% visibility into entitlement, SLAs, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Knowledge Management: Agents can curate and create content based on usage and ratings.
- Smart Actions: Agents can utilize configurable Smart Actions for high-value interactions.
- Real-time Monitoring: Agents can monitor customer queries and execute intelligent actions in real-time.
- Domain Insights: Provides information about the domain where maximum issues arise.
- Solution Insights: Offers insights on new solutions and Smart Actions based on frequent customer problems.
- Actionable Analytics: Delivers actionable information through built-in analytics for executives.
- Vertical Flexibility: Fully configurable for any business vertical involved in customer service.
- CRM Integration: Fully integrated with existing CRM or legacy systems for centralized customer service management.
- Case 360 Dashboard: Offers a comprehensive dashboard with powerful information access for faster query resolution.
- Seamless Communication: Integration with WhatsApp for direct customer communication.
- Guided Smart Actions: Guides agents with the best actions based on customer problems.
- Intelligent Entity Classification: Auto-extracts relevant details from customer problems for case management.
- Multi-lingual Support: Incorporates a framework for configuring the solution in different languages.
- Appian ICC Integration: Fully integrated with Appian ICC for efficient case intake.
- Configurable Actions: System-recommended actions can be easily configured.
- Self-Service Configurations: Authorized users can configure different actions for customized agent workflows.
See It In Action